Metro Eastside Transit Corridor Phase 2 Project » Feb 15 2017
You are invited to learn the latest on the Metro Eastside Transit Corridor Phase 2 (Eastside 2) Project. The project team is evaluating route options to extend the Gold Line east from its current terminus at Pomona Blvd and Atlantic Blvd in East Los Angeles. Come share your input regarding the route alignment at one of the five upcoming community meetings. See below for more information. We hope to see you there!
The meetings are scheduled for:
• February 6, 6-8pm – Whittier Uptown Senior Center, 13225 Walnut St, Whittier, CA 90602
• February 7, 6-8pm – Quiet Cannon, 901 Via San Clemente, Montebello, CA 90640
• February 8, 6-8pm – South El Monte Senior Center, 1556 Central Ave, South El Monte, CA 91733
• February 15, 6-8pm – Commerce Senior Citizens Center, 2555 Commerce Way, Commerce, CA 90040
• February 16, 6-8pm – AltaMed PACE – East Los Angeles, 5425 E. Pomona Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90022
For complete project details, please visit http://www.metro.net/projects/eastside_phase2
Come learn the latest on the Metro Eastside Transit Corridor Phase 2 (Eastside 2) Project at one of the 5 upcoming community meetings.